Due to COVID19 we are taking steps to steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff.
- We are following all guidance issued by the Government.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- We take the temperature of all guests as this is one of the key symptoms of a fever.
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning schedule, including regular disinfection of high contact points e.g. doorbells, door handles, taps etc.
- We continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We have given our staff additional training to ensure a reduced transmission risk.
We thank you, our guests, for your continued support, patience and vigilance during these times.